Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,471 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.239 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,076₴ (6,744 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)