Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.059 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,474₴ (4,317 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)