Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,130 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.644 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,339₴ (5,408 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)