Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.752 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,647₴ (6,760 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Granada costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vilnius costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)