Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,327 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,777₴ (7,086 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (33 minutes ago)