Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38296 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,174₴ (₨55,291) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)