Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38580 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,769₴ (₨43,466) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)