Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,202₴ (18,963 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 2 hours ago)