Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,194₴ (14,963 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)