Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.896 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 139% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,846₴ (20,483 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)