Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.081 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,375₴ (19,886 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)