Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,151₴ (13,226 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)