Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.716 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,016₴ (3,576 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)