Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.592 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,401₴ (2,555 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)