Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.203 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,014₴ (1,628 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)