Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 458%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.960 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,495₴ (1,973 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)