Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.179 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,586₴ (2,138 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)