Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 119% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,262₴ (руб 51,545) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)