Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 538%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 251% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,585₴ (R$ 6,094) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)