Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.255 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,185₴ (R$ 3,899) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)