Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 501%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.061 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 223% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,514₴ (R$ 6,018) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)