Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.232 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,273₴ (R$ 3,920) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)