Cost of living comparison between Vologda, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40966 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,533₴ (руб 76,973) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,800TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vlorë costs 25,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)