Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24280 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,876₴ (94,218 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)