Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43755 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,743₴ (руб 31,409) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)