Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40149 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,516₴ (руб 51,101) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)