Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47647 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,507₴ (руб 49,335) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (44 minutes ago)