Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 587%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.302 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 335% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,898₴ (€1,530) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)