Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,830₴ (€1,782) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)