Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.139 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,589₴ (R$ 4,250) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)