Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.923 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,701₴ (R$ 5,590) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)