Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.013 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 364% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,423₴ (24,037 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)