Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38310 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,736₴ (₨80,229) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)