Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04136 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,971₴ (CH$1,595,198) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)