Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,880₴ (Mex$ 30,554) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (28 minutes ago)