Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.991 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 294% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,041₴ (€2,037) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nice costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $807 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)