Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 294% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,329₴ (€1,492) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (41 minutes ago)