Cost of living in Villach, Austria vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.560 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 114% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,122₴ (€1,968) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)