Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,657₴ (€664) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)