Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 527%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.552 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 228% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,624₴ (€1,309) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)