Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.528 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 176% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,105₴ (€987) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)