Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 199% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,627₴ (€1,755) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)