Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41467 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,371₴ (₨46,715) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)