Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38310 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,466₴ (₨82,136) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)