Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.195 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,874₴ (€1,580) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)