Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 415%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.256 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 256% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,358₴ (€1,069) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (39 minutes ago)