Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.458 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 191% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,940₴ (€1,076) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)