Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 UAH / LAK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,516₴ (8,296,980 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)