Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00313 UAH / LAK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 187% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,676₴ (9,158,678 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)