Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00320 UAH / LAK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 184% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,095₴ (14,400,855 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)