Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.998 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,422₴ (1,428 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)