Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 856%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 331% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,663₴ (€2,246) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (33 minutes ago)