Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 329% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,095₴ (€2,321) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (14 minutes ago)