Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,633₴ (€876) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)