Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.485 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,585₴ (1,916 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)