Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,174₴ (руб 41,972) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)