Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46627 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 150% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,593₴ (87,060 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)