Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49705 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,506₴ (63,386 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)