Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.194 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 417% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,009₴ (kr14,786) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (about 1 hour ago)