Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 384% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,641₴ (24,445 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (43 minutes ago)