Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 555%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 374% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,094₴ (24,352 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)