Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.209 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 372% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,866₴ (16,162 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (40 minutes ago)