Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.485 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,555₴ (1,975 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)