Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 UAH / AMD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,120₴ (348,708Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)