Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03981 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,096₴ (CH$705,710) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)