Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.698 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,443₴ (€1,686) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)