Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 454%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 290% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,938₴ (€2,068) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)