Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.668 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,981₴ (€1,565) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)