Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,616₴ (COL$2,518,203) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)