Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01015 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 106% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,667₴ (COL$2,430,022) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)