Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.043 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 246% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,514₴ (€1,337) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)