Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 1022%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 630% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,321₴ (Bs 30,817) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)