Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 1011%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 559% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,469₴ (Bs 27,314) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)