Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00108 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,165₴ (Bs 24,171,426) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)