Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 8,887₴ (Bs 43,520,669) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)