Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.275 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 248% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,716₴ (€1,293) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)