Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03893 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,945₴ (CH$1,128,866) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Saskatoon costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ciudad Guayana costs Bs 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Neuquén costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)