Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03972 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,510₴ (CH$692,660) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (37 minutes ago)