Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.642 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 233% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,930₴ (€2,526) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)