Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23494 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,662₴ (¥292,252) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)