Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.375 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 200% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,877₴ (€2,498) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)