Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.450 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,258₴ ($953) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)