Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,617₴ (16,895 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)