Cost of living comparison between Uşak, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.395 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,997₴ (2,840TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)