Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.531 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,773₴ (2,360TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)