Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.533 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,212₴ (Php39,764) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)