Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.071 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 343% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,250₴ (22,550 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)