Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.072 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,636₴ (19,739 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)