Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.561 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 386% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,157₴ (17,734 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (42 minutes ago)