Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.013 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 305% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,683₴ (20,141 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)