Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02458 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,549₴ (₩2,585,782) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)