Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 513%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02534 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 384% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,243₴ (₩2,100,884) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)