Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.458 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,790₴ (€979) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)